Sunday, February 26, 2017

Ebola Strikes Like A Cobra

This is my final action project for my class called Disease. In this unit called “Cure”, we learned about different types of ways a disease can spread, and how we can slow the way it spreads down. For this action project, I wrote an article about a past outbreak in the world and I talk about ways it spread and where it can spread to in the future. My favorite part of making this action project was using the newspaper generator because it really made me feel like a reporter. The biggest problem I had while making this project was trying to embed my article into my project. The problem I had was that there was no way I could publish my pdf to the internet which meant that I couldn’t embed it anywhere. I eventually was able to remember that I could use a website called Issu and put my pdf in there and that it would work.



Works Cited

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 22 Sept. 2015. Web. 26 Feb. 2017.
"Ebola." Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 22 Sept. 2015. Web. 26 Feb. 2017.
"Ebola Fast Facts." CNN. Cable News Network, n.d. Web. 26 Feb. 2017.
"Signs and Symptoms." Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 02 Nov. 2014. Web. 26 Feb. 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment