Thursday, February 16, 2017

NWA

This is my second action project for my class called Forbidden Books. In the unit called “Dogma”, we learned about different religions that are dominating the world, as well as the different ways these religions are perceived. For this action project I made a slideshow where I had to choose a song and talk about why it was banned. My favorite part of making this action project was getting to listen to the music and seeing weird reasons for songs to get banned. The biggest problem I had while making this project that I would’ve changed was figuring out which song that I wanted to do first. The problem I had was that it was hard for me to choose a song that I connected with because I thought that it would be tough to do a song that I didn’t understand. I eventually was able to choose a song and get a pretty good slideshow out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment