Saturday, May 28, 2016

Fried Chicken


This is my third and final action project for my “Food for Thought” class. This unit was about  understanding how the Industrial Revolution & World War II changed our food system. It was also about understanding the impact these changes have had on both our food and environment. For this action project we created a taste tested the same food from two different places and compared them as if we were food critics. One of the places had to be your house while the other had to be a restaurant. My favorite part of this action project was being able to eat for a grade. The only problem I had while making this project was that I forgot to take my picture the first time I made it at home so I had to redo it.


thinkstockphotos-462797161.jpg
Chicken(2016)MJF)


images.jpg
Popeyes(2016)MJF

No comments:

Post a Comment