Saturday, May 28, 2016

GMO's Are Great


This is my third and final action project for my “Food!” class. This unit was about GMO’s (Genetically Modify Organisms) in our food and how they help and mess up our food system. For this action project we chose a side saying whether GMO’s are good or bad and we made an argument to debate on which side is right. I made my Slideshow using google slides and screencastify instead of doing a video of me talking.. My favorite part of this action project was doing a actual debate in class, because it’s always fun being right and having a better argument. The only problem I had while making this project was choosing a side because at first using GMO’s seems morally wrong, but when you look at the facts GMO’s help so many people.





No comments:

Post a Comment