Sunday, November 22, 2015

W and U

In this STEAM elective course, we learn about making products with present day machines.. We look at technology being used today to create products quickly, as well as the math and science concepts that allow these machines to work. In this Unit I learned about a lot, like geometry, number lines, angles, etc.To create projects we used three CNC machines - A Cameo cutting machine, a Carvey router, and a  3D printer. We make projects using technology from before our time as well as to using these new technological machines. My project is to make two letters in the english alphabet using specified materials. My letters  are “w” and “u”. I had to make two versions of each letter - one being handmade, and the other made by machine. To learn more about my roject look at my slideshow below.


No comments:

Post a Comment