Monday, May 22, 2017

How to Betray Tooth Decay

This is my second action project for my class called “Cure”. In this unit we learned about different types of drugs, what differs between both over the counter and prescription, and we learned about remedies and saw how each affected each other.. For this action project, I created a medicine box with a symptom that had three different ways of treatment on it to demonstrate my knowledge of medicine. My favorite part of making this action project was physically making the box because doing all the research took a lot longer than I wanted it to. The biggest problem I had while making this project was finding the information, because the symptom I chose was not really good for the type of questions I had, and there wasn’t really a lot of information or history on it. I eventually was able to come up with enough information on the transplant to be able to finish my AP.


No comments:

Post a Comment