Thursday, March 3, 2016

Geothermal Energy

This is my second action project for my fuel class. This unit was about different kinds of energy, and how they transform into other types of energy. For this action project I looked at a renewable resource that we can use for electricity, and tried to promote this resource to a business. My favorite part of this project was making my diagram. I'm not normally good at using technology to make a drawing, but in the moment I created the diagram I was like an artistic tech genius. I had some trouble finding some relevant pictures, and the pictures that I did find sometimes didn't have a title or author, therefore making it hard to cite. Eventually I was able to find good pictures; and besides that this AP was pretty fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment