Thursday, December 17, 2015

3D Bishop


For my second STEAM action project in Rapid Prototyping I was told to create a Bishop from chess out of clay, plastic, and cardboard. Overall the project was easier than I expected and I had a lot of fun doing it. My favorite part was making the digital model of it even though it was also the hardest part. It was my favorite part because I was able to get such precise measurements and see it come to life. I didn't like making it out of cardboard because it didn't look how I wanted to and it was tedious to cut out the pieces for the model. If I had the opportunity to do this project again I would try to change my Bishop's hat because I thought it was too small at the base and too pointy at the top. This was definitely my favorite project to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment