Friday, January 27, 2017

Trump versus Socrates

This is my first action project for my Forbidden Books class. The unit called  “Politics” was about why books have been forbidden for political reasons, through the study of "The Apology" by Socrates. For this action project I made a video where a reporter was using the socratic method to bring Donald Trump to a stump and make him rethink his values. Then I edited it together in order to make it presentable and added some bloopers to make it fun. My favorite part of making this action project was taping the bloopers because the actors mad really silly mistakes and funny accidents. Even though I had fun, the biggest problem I had while making this project was working with the actors.The problem I had was that it was hard for me to keep a schedule with the people in my video and they wouldn’t be available when I needed them. I eventually was able to work with them between classes and made the most of the time we had by preparing everything early.

No comments:

Post a Comment