Thursday, October 27, 2016

Making A Womback!

This is my final action project for my Population class. This unit was about the survivorship curve of organisms. For this action project I found ten different data points that I researched and gathered data on for an organism that I chose which was Wombats. Then I did some research on how we as humans affect them. I made a video to show all the work I did. My favorite part of this project was coming with the name for this action project. For example I chose between “Mortal Wombat”, “Making a Womback”, and “No Wombat No Cry”.Even though I had fun, the biggest problem I had while making this project was choosing between all the awesome names for my project. I ended up choosing “Making a Womback” because it made the most sense for my data.


Works Cited

"Northern Hairy-nosed Wombat." , Lasorhinus Krefftii (Department of Environment and Heritage Protection). Queensland Government, 23 Oct. 2015. Web. 27 Oct. 2016.

UN, Dept. of Economic and Social Affairs. "Population of the Entire World, Yearly, 1950 - 2100." GeoHive. GeoHive, 2013. Web. 27 Oct. 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment