Sunday, April 29, 2018

A letter to legislation

This is the first action project for my humanities class called, “Policy”. In this class we learned about different levels of legislation and more specifically about how a bill gets ratified. We even went to a city council meeting and listened to some of the legislation. In this action project we had to create a business style letter to a representative who works in legislation. This letter had to include a topic or issue that should be resolved and our goal is to show our representatives that our issue is important. One of my struggles during this action project was finding a topic that has I actually believe is important to myself. Eventually I chose to talk about the topic of Facebook and Mark Zuckerberg going to trial. Enjoy my project!

/center>

No comments:

Post a Comment